DIEGOS® - Torero espadrilles
- This classical Torero espadrille from our exclusive collection is entirely handmade in northern Spain.
- The sole of the espadrilles has been traditionally hand woven and the linen canvas is manually hand-sewn.
- The soft sisal is hand braided following the simple ancestral tradition of espadrille-making in northern Spain.
- These traditionally laced espadrilles were worn in the late 19th century by the bullfighters of northern Spain.
- The sole is hand stitched by Vicente, nicknamed ''El borracho", one of the last alpargateros (espadrille artisan) in northern Spain.